Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Trying job past one year

Sheela's Question

Sir,
Greetings.With reference to your website,

Name: Sheela ( Name Changed)

Job Trying For: Dotnet programmer(S/w Engg)

Fresher / Experienced: 2+years

Qualification:M.Sc Computer Science

Skills: Dotnet,ASP,VB,JAVA

No. of Interviews Attended: 5

Strengths: I have done my projects in time.

Weak Points(If any):

Gender: Female

Question: I am trying for the job from past 1 year but
I could not able to get through any job.

yours truly
Sheela (Name Changed….Original Name Starts With A….)

Answer

Hi,

Thanq Ms.sheela. U have to change u r resume and frankly telling the second project which u mentioned in resume not seems to be useful in real time. Really I was surprised that the company which u r using I got 10 – 15 resumes with the same company name. I am not sure about the company. That may be in black list , as I read more than 10 resumes with that company name.

All The Best

Regards

venu chityala

No comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts